Fullfull1 (fŏŏl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., v., n.
- completely filled;
containing all that can be held;
filled to utmost capacity: a full cup.
maximum: a full supply of food for a three-day hike.
- of the maximum size, amount, extent, volume, etc.: a full load of five tons; to receive full pay.
- (of garments, drapery, etc.) wide, ample, or having ample folds.
well-supplied: a yard full of litter; a cabinet full of medicine.
- filled or rounded out, as in form: a full bust.
occupied (usually fol. by of ): She was full of her own anxieties.
- of the same parents: full brothers.
- ample and complete in volume or richness of sound.
- (of wines) having considerable body.
- (of the count on a batter) amounting to three balls and two strikes: He hit a slider for a homer on a full count.
- having base runners at first, second, and third bases;
- being slightly oversized, as a sheet of glass cut too large to fit into a frame.
- [Poker.]of or pertaining to the three cards of the same denomination in a full house: He won the hand with a pair of kings and sixes full.
- exactly or directly: The blow struck him full in the face.
- very: You know full well what I mean.
- fully, completely, or entirely;
at least: The blow knocked him full around. It happened full 30 years ago.
- to make full, as by gathering or pleating.
- to bring (the cloth) on one side of a seam to a little greater fullness than on the other by gathering or tucking very slightly.
- (of the moon) to become full.
- the highest or fullest state, condition, or degree: The moon is at the full.
- in full:
- to or for the full or required amount.
- without abridgment: The book was reprinted in full.
- to the full, to the greatest extent;
thoroughly: They enjoyed themselves to the full.
Extensionex•ten•sion (ik sten′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or instance of extending.
- the state of being extended.
- that by which something is extended;
an addition: a four-room extension to a house.
- an additional period of time given one to meet an obligation: My term paper wasn't finished so I asked for an extension.
- something that can be extended;
an extended object: a table with drop-leaf extensions.
- range of extending;
degree of extensiveness;
extent: the extension of our knowledge.
- an additional telephone that operates on the principal line.
- [Com.]a written engagement on the part of a creditor, allowing a debtor further time to pay a debt.
- that property of a body by which it occupies space.
- the act of straightening a limb.
- the position that a limb assumes when it is straightened.
- the act of pulling the broken or dislocated part of a limb in a direction from the trunk, in order to bring the ends of the bone into their natural situation.
- Also called extent. [Logic.]the class of things to which a term is applicable, as "the class of such beings as Plato and Alexander'' to which the term "man'' is applicable. Cf. intension (def. 5).
- a function having a domain that includes the domain of a given function and that has the same value as the given function at each point in the domain of the given function.
- [Manège.]the act of bringing or coming into an extended attitude.
ex•ten′sion•al′i•ty, ex•ten′sion•al•ism, n.
- of or pertaining to extension courses.
Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Slidesslide (slīd),USA pronunciation v., slid (slid),USA pronunciation slid or slid•den (slid′n),USA pronunciation slid•ing, n.
- to move along in continuous contact with a smooth or slippery surface: to slide down a snow-covered hill.
- to slip or skid.
- to glide or pass smoothly.
- to slip easily, quietly, or unobtrusively on or as if on a track, channel, or guide rail (usually fol. by in, out, away, etc.).
- to pass or fall gradually into a specified state, character, practice, etc.
- to decline or decrease: Interest rates are beginning to slide.
- [Baseball.](of a base runner) to cast oneself, usually feet first, forward along the ground in the direction of the base being approached, to present less of a target for a baseman attempting to make a tag.
- to cause to slide, slip, or coast, as over a surface or with a smooth, gliding motion.
- to hand, pass along, or slip (something) easily or quietly (usually fol. by in, into, etc.): to slide a note into someone's hand.
- let slide, to allow to deteriorate, pursue a natural course, etc., without intervention on one's part: to let things slide.
- an act or instance of sliding.
- a smooth surface for sliding on, esp. a type of chute in a playground.
- an object intended to slide.
- a landslide or the like.
- the mass of matter sliding down.
- a single transparency, object, or image for projection in a projector, as a lantern slide.
- a small positive color transparency mounted for projection on a screen or magnification through a viewer.
- a usually rectangular plate of glass on which objects are placed for microscopic examination.
- a shelf sliding into the body of a piece when not in use.
- an embellishment consisting of an upward or downward series of three or more tones, the last of which is the principal tone.
- a portamento.
- aU-shaped section of the tube of an instrument of the trumpet class, as the trombone, that can be pushed in or out to alter the length of the air column and change the pitch.
- a vehicle mounted on runners, for conveying loads, as of grain or wood, esp. over a level surface.
- (of a machine or mechanism)
- a moving part working on a track, channel, or guide rails.
- the surface, track, channel, or guide rails on which the part moves.
- any of various chutes used in logging, mining, or materials handling.
- a flat or very low-heeled, backless shoe or slipper that can be slipped on and off the foot easily.
BlumBlum (blo̅o̅m),USA pronunciation n. Lé•on (lē′on; Fr. lā ôn′),USA pronunciation 1872–1950, French statesman, journalist, and Socialist Party leader: premier of France 1936–37, 1938, 1946–47.
Hello peoples, this picture is about 30 Full Extension Drawer Slides #1 Blum 569.7620B 30\. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 668 x 668. It's file size is only 33 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: 30 Full Extension Drawer Slides.
Several idea of home. Particularly for small individuals who livein downtown surroundings, the present day principle not simply create the kitchen look beautiful but in addition makes cooking meal that is much easier. The initial sessions of notion home is appointed cooking course. If the conventional kitchen cannot be segregated from the heater, the present day style is quite much attached with high tech fixtures. Some we imply, amongst so on, gas stove, fridge, range, mixer dispensers and others.
Such that it generates the environment of the cooking exercise that-much more fun structuring all of this equipment might be established. Next is just a distinct part of the kitchen home that is filthy and clear. Even though it is known as a kitchen that is filthy, room sanitation remains the main. The word major arise since in this segment is a food processing cleanup furniture at once ready. Hence the room is prone to fall apart.
Rather, a presentation is served like by 30 Full Extension Drawer Slides #1 Blum 569.7620B 30\. All food prepared accumulated below first, and delivered to the table. Kitchen clean can be popular to prepare simple dishes, bake bread, for example eggs, juicing, and boil the crackers. Solutions if the room can be named the kitchen is manufactured in to the dining room.