Basicba•sic (bā′sik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or forming a base;
fundamental: a basic principle; the basic ingredient.
- pertaining to, of the nature of, or containing a base.
- not having all of the hydroxyls of the base replaced by the acid group, or having the metal or its equivalent united partly to the acid group and partly to oxygen.
- noting, pertaining to, or made by a steelmaking process(basic process) in which the furnace or converter is lined with a basic or nonsiliceous material, mainly burned magnesite and a small amount of ground basic slag, to remove impurities from the steel. Cf. acid (def. 9).
- (of a rock) having relatively little silica.
- primary: basic training.
- of lowest rank: airman basic.
- See basic training.
- a soldier or airman receiving basic training.
- Often, basics. something that is fundamental or basic;
an essential ingredient, principle, procedure, etc.: to learn the basics of music; to get back to basics.
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Hello folks, this attachment is about Basic Folding Chair . ( Foldable Chair Great Ideas #4). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 826 x 826. It's file size is only 42 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Foldable Chair.
The walls became a lag between your kitchen stand and cabinets while in the kitchen, or famously termed backsplash, has now become one of many significant things within the kitchen. Its presence not simply serves from splashes of foodstuffs or acrylic being a defensive wall, but also effective at being cosmetic things that enhance the search of your kitchen.
Covering material mustn't only scratch- resistant but in addition resistant to high humidity. It is because the coatings are often in contact with sharp things including water and blades. You'll be able to select material that is artificial or normal. For materials that are normal you are able to select rock's kind that's as robust as stone and pebble. As for the current synthetic solid surface and ceramics.
There are numerous finish components for walls and tables. Unfortunately, not everything is correctly employed for the kitchen. You need to be frugal in selecting a proper dining table plus wallcoverings. This really is due to use of the Foldable Chair's high intensity. Besides the home can also be vunerable to water and stains. Notice the following before determining the kitchentable right as well as wall-coverings.