Borderbor•der (bôr′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- the part or edge of a surface or area that forms its outer boundary.
- the line that separates one country, state, province, etc., from another;
frontier line: You cannot cross the border without a visa.
- the district or region that lies along the boundary line of another.
- the frontier of civilization.
- the border:
- the border between the U.S. and Mexico, esp. along the Rio Grande.
- (in the British Isles) the region along the boundary between England and Scotland.
- an ornamental strip or design around the edge of a printed page, a drawing, etc.
- an ornamental design or piece of ornamental trimming around the edge of a fabric, rug, garment, article of furniture, etc.
- a long, narrow bed planted with flowers, shrubs, or trees.
- a strip of ground in which plants are grown, enclosing an area in a garden or running along the edge of a walk or driveway.
- the plants growing in such a strip: a border of tulips along the path.
- a narrow curtain or strip of painted canvas hung above the stage, masking the flies and lighting units, and forming the top of the stage set.
- See border light.
- to make a border around;
adorn with a border.
- to form a border or boundary to.
- to lie on the border of;
- to form or constitute a border;
be next to: California borders on the Pacific Ocean.
- to approach closely in character;
verge: The situation borders on tragedy.
Dogsdog (dôg, dog),USA pronunciation n., v., dogged, dog•ging.
- a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears. Cf. canid.
- the male of such an animal.
- any of various animals resembling a dog.
- a despicable man or youth.
- a fellow in general: a lucky dog.
- dogs, feet.
- something worthless or of extremely poor quality: That used car you bought is a dog.
- an utter failure;
flop: Critics say his new play is a dog.
- [Slang.]an ugly, boring, or crude person.
- [Slang.]See hot dog.
- (cap.) [Astron.]either of two constellations, Canis Major or Canis Minor.
- any of various mechanical devices, as for gripping or holding something.
- a projection on a moving part for moving steadily or for tripping another part with which it engages.
- Also called gripper, nipper. a device on a drawbench for drawing the work through the die.
- a cramp binding together two timbers.
- an iron bar driven into a stone or timber to provide a means of lifting it.
- an andiron;
- a sundog or fogdog.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter D.
- go to the dogs, [Informal.]to deteriorate;
degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.
- lead a dog's life, to have an unhappy or harassed existence: He maintained that he led a dog's life in the army.
- let sleeping dogs lie, to refrain from action that would alter an existing situation for fear of causing greater problems or complexities.
- put on the dog, [Informal.]to assume an attitude of wealth or importance;
put on airs.
- to follow or track like a dog, esp. with hostile intent;
- to drive or chase with a dog or dogs.
- [Mach.]to fasten with dogs.
- dog it, [Informal.]
- to shirk one's responsibility;
loaf on the job.
- to retreat, flee, renege, etc.: a sponsor who dogged it when needed most.
Thatthat (ᵺat; unstressed ᵺət),USA pronunciation pron. and adj., pl.those;
- (used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc., as pointed out or present, mentioned before, supposed to be understood, or by way of emphasis): That is her mother. After that we saw each other.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., already mentioned, referring to the one more remote in place, time, or thought;
opposed to this): This is my sister and that's my cousin.
- (used to indicate one of two or more persons, things, etc., already mentioned, implying a contrast or contradistinction;
opposed to this): This suit fits better than that.
- (used as the subject or object of a relative clause, esp. one defining or restricting the antecedent, sometimes replaceable by who, whom, or which): the horse that he bought.
- (used as the object of a preposition, with the preposition standing at the end of a relative clause): the farm that I spoke of.
- (used in various special or elliptical constructions): fool that he is.
- at that:
- in spite of something;
nevertheless: Although perhaps too elaborate, it seemed like a good plan at that.
- in addition;
besides: It was a long wait, and an exasperating one at that.
- that is, (by way of explanation, clarification, or an example);
more accurately: I read the book, that is, I read most of it.Also, that is to say.
- that's that, there is no more to be said or done;
that is finished: I'm not going, and that's that!
- with that, following that;
thereupon: With that, he turned on his heel and fled.
- (used to indicate a person, place, thing, or degree as indicated, mentioned before, present, or as well-known or characteristic): That woman is her mother. Those little mannerisms of hers make me sick.
- (used to indicate the more remote in time, place, or thought of two persons, things, etc., already mentioned;
opposed to this): This room is his and that one is mine.
- (used to imply mere contradistinction;
opposed to this): not this house, but that one.
- that way, [Informal.]in love or very fond of (usually fol. by about or for): The star and the director are that way. I'm that way about coffee.
- (used with adjectives and adverbs of quantity or extent) to the extent or degree indicated: that much; The fish was that big.
- to a great extent or degree;
very: It's not that important.
- [Dial.](used to modify an adjective or another adverb) to such an extent: He was that weak he could hardly stand.
- (used to introduce a subordinate clause as the subject or object of the principal verb or as the necessary complement to a statement made, or a clause expressing cause or reason, purpose or aim, result or consequence, etc.): I'm sure that you'll like it. That he will come is certain. Hold it up so that everyone can see it.
- (used elliptically to introduce an exclamation expressing desire, a wish, surprise, indignation, or other strong feeling): Oh, that I had never been born!
Shedshed1 (shed),USA pronunciation n.
- a slight or rude structure built for shelter, storage, etc.
- a large, strongly built structure, often open at the sides or end.
Hi guys, this attachment is about Border Terrier Dogs That Don't Shed ( Medium Dogs That Don T Shed #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1568 x 1568. This image's file size is only 246 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Medium Dogs That Don T Shed.
Border Terrier Dogs That Don't Shed ( Medium Dogs That Don T Shed #2) is among the most popular substances and are often used for that ground as well as the Stone is also a volcanic rock formed by heat and force and are obtainable in different tones like dark colors, light grey and pink and also other colors, Currently because of the toughness and longevity, rock granite ceramic form typically employed for kitchen floors, surfaces and floor resources as well as building a livingroom.
The bright shades are recommended listed here is not-so stunning vibrant coloring, because Medium Dogs That Don T Shed with impressive colors' color mix can basically build the feeling desperate. Choose shades which might be delicate although vivid but soft. Like, light blue, turf green, white, among others. Although the combination with other shades which can be brighter or banned, nevertheless you must choose the blend that is correct.
Naturally you know lots of these types of granite and contains become a new pattern on the planet of house and of course you are baffled in picking a style, in setting-up a home, you have to look at the right coloring for that walls of your home. Although it is not uncommon to likewise have a natural shade such as white colour to paint the surfaces of the home coloring gray house typically chosen while the base colour is dominant.
But grey is just a simple colour that seems nonetheless easy-to complement with other shades more comparison. So your colour Border Terrier Dogs That Don't Shed ( Medium Dogs That Don T Shed #2) that is selected would work for people who desire to employ neutral hues like white, but less. You should contemplate these methods and factors in choosing color mixtures to acquire the combination right paint shade. Pick a color to paint the walls a bright color combinations of gray.