Curtainscur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Embroideredem•broi•der (em broi′dər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to decorate with ornamental needlework.
- to produce or form in needlework.
- to adorn or embellish rhetorically, esp. with ornate language or fictitious details: He embroidered the account of the shipwreck to hold his listeners' interest.
- to do embroidery.
- to add embellishments;
exaggerate (often fol. by on or upon).
Blackoutblack•out (blak′out′),USA pronunciation n.
- the extinguishing or concealment of all visible lights in a city, military post, etc., usually as a precaution against air raids.
- a period during a massive power failure when the lack of electricity for illumination results in utter darkness except from emergency sources, as candles.
- the extinguishing of all stage lights, as in closing a vaudeville skit or separating the scenes of a play.
- Also called black′out skit′. a skit ending in a blackout.
- temporary loss of consciousness or vision: She suffered a blackout from the blow on the head.
- a period of total memory loss, as one induced by an accident or prolonged alcoholic drinking: The patient cannot account for the bizarre things he did during his blackout.
- a brief, passing lapse of memory: An actor may have an occasional blackout and forget a line or two.
- complete stoppage of a communications medium, as by a strike, catastrophe, electrical storm, etc.: a newspaper blackout; a radio blackout.
- a stoppage, suppression, or obliteration: a news blackout.
- a period during which a special sales offer, fare rate, or other bargain is not available: The airline's discount on fares does not apply during the Christmas week blackout.
- [Radio and Television.]a prohibition that is imposed on the broadcasting of an event and has the purpose of encouraging or ensuring ticket sales.
Grommetgrom•met (grom′it),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various rings or eyelets of metal or the like.
- an insulated washer of rubber or plastic, inserted in a hole in a metal part to prevent grounding of a wire passing through the hole.
- a ring or strop of fiber or wire;
- a ring having a thickness of three strands, made by forming a loop of a single strand, then laying the ends around the loop.
- a ring of fiber used as a seal or gasket, as under the head of a bolt.
- a washer or packing for sealing joints between sections of pipe.
- a stiff ring of rubber or metal inside the top of a service cap, designed to keep the top of the cap stretched flat.
- a metal-bound eyelet in cloth, sometimes used decoratively, as on a garment.
- to fasten with a grommet.
Panelpan•el (pan′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a distinct portion, section, or division of a wall, wainscot, ceiling, door, shutter, fence, etc., esp. of any surface sunk below or raised above the general level or enclosed by a frame or border.
- a comparatively thin, flat piece of wood or the like, as a large piece of plywood.
- a group of persons gathered to conduct a public discussion, judge a contest, serve as advisers, be players on a radio or television game, or the like: a panel of political scientists meeting to discuss foreign policy.
- a public discussion by such a group.
- a list of persons summoned for service as jurors.
- the body of persons composing a jury.
- (in Scotland) the person or persons arraigned for trial.
- a mount for or a surface or section of a machine containing the controls and dials.
- a switchboard or control board, or a division of a switchboard or control board containing a set of related cords, jacks, relays, etc.
- a broad strip of material set vertically in or on a dress, skirt, etc.
- a flat piece of wood of varying kinds on which a picture is painted.
- a picture painted on such a piece of wood.
- (in Britain) a list of approved or cooperating doctors available to patients under a health insurance program.
- a lateral subdivision of an airfoil with internal girder construction.
- [Engin., Building Trades.]
- the space on the chord of a truss between any two adjacent joints made by principal web members with the chord.
- the space within the web of a truss between any two such joints and a corresponding pair of joints or a single joint on an opposite chord.
- the section between the two bands on the spine of a bound book.
- an area of a coal seam separated for mining purposes from adjacent areas by extra thick masses or ribs of coal.
- a pad placed under a saddle.
- a pad, cloth, or the like, serving as a saddle.
- a pane, as in a window.
- a slip of parchment.
- a photograph much longer in one dimension than the other.
- to arrange in or furnish with a panel or panels.
- to ornament with a panel or panels.
- to set in a frame as a panel.
- to select (a jury).
- [Scots Law.]to bring to trial.
Hi , this blog post is about Curtains Boscovs Photo #6 526189 Lakewood Embroidered Blackout Grommet Panel. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1020 x 1020. It's file size is just 20 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Curtains Boscovs.
Are you currently trying to find the Curtains Boscovs? You should think about about the decoration of one's livingroom in addition to matter about furniture agreements if you like to truly have a livingroom that's beautiful and fascinating. You also have to take into consideration around the stability of your living room, whenever you opt to possess a decor for the existing room.
As well as wallpaper, there's plenty of Curtains Boscovs Photo #6 526189 Lakewood Embroidered Blackout Grommet Panel that is different that you could decide for your livingroom. For example, when you have a small family room, you'll be able to put a mirror to the wall with a shape that is distinctive. Additionally, it offers a larger view, your living room will be surely decorated by the mirror. Painting etc can be also used by you.
Decorating suggestions living room wall that you could have for the existing room is wallpaper if you like with an sophisticated look of one's livingroom. You will find plenty of beautiful picture patterns that you can elect to enhance your existing room wall decoration touse this type, you need to think about one's living room's stability.
You can use this picture in just a whole wall-in your livingroom if your room is high in furniture. Although you simply use it picture genuinely planning to decorate your family room.