Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Masonryma•son•ry (mā′sən rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- the craft or occupation of a mason.
- work constructed by a mason, esp. stonework: the crumbling masonry of ancient walls.
- (cap.) Freemasonry.
Projectsproj•ect (n. proj′ekt, -ikt;v. prə jekt′),USA pronunciation n.
- something that is contemplated, devised, or planned;
- a large or major undertaking, esp. one involving considerable money, personnel, and equipment.
- a specific task of investigation, esp. in scholarship.
- a supplementary, long-term educational assignment necessitating personal initiative, undertaken by an individual student or a group of students.
- Often, projects. See housing project.
- to propose, contemplate, or plan.
- to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.
- to set forth or calculate (some future thing): They projected the building costs for the next five years.
- to throw or cause to fall upon a surface or into space, as a ray of light or a shadow.
- to cause (a figure or image) to appear, as on a background.
- to regard (something within the mind, as a feeling, thought, or attitude) as having some form of reality outside the mind: He projected a thrilling picture of the party's future.
- to cause to jut out or protrude.
- to throw forward an image of (a figure or the like) by straight lines or rays, either parallel, converging, or diverging, that pass through all its points and reproduce it on another surface or figure.
- to transform the points (of one figure) into those of another by a correspondence between points.
- to present (an idea, program, etc.) for consideration or action: They made every effort to project the notion of world peace.
- to use (one's voice, gestures, etc.) forcefully enough to be perceived at a distance, as by all members of the audience in a theater.
- to communicate clearly and forcefully (one's thoughts, personality, role, etc.) to an audience, as in a theatrical performance;
produce a compelling image of.
- to cause (the voice) to appear to come from a source other than oneself, as in ventriloquism;
- to extend or protrude beyond something else.
- to use one's voice forcefully enough to be heard at a distance, as in a theater.
- to produce a clear impression of one's thoughts, personality, role, etc., in an audience;
communicate clearly and forcefully.
- to ascribe one's own feelings, thoughts, or attitudes to others.
Hello there, this blog post is about Fireplace Masonry Projects ( Masonry Fireplace #4). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 518 x 390. It's file size is only 32 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Masonry Fireplace.
This stand is sold with natural or metallic shade such as dull, bright or dark. Chairs are used not too much and too easy using 3 seats' variety. This desk is only useful for chatting and eating since the measurement isn't too big. Products employed ie metal.
The Fireplace Masonry Projects ( Masonry Fireplace #4) ideal for natural sort of kitchen area. This natural desk features a square-shape that is fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to produce a more natural effect. This stand mixes natural shades like bright and brown.
Tabletops also bigger so that it can be used to put fruits products for example spoons, plates, etc. Chairs used to be lean having a rectangular or circular thighs are small and lean so as to prevent the impression of rigidity in the home.