8 pictures of Harbor Breeze Riverview 36-in White Ceiling Fan. View Larger . ( 36 In Ceiling Fan #1)
Harborhar•bor (här′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- a part of a body of water along the shore deep enough for anchoring a ship and so situated with respect to coastal features, whether natural or artificial, as to provide protection from winds, waves, and currents.
- such a body of water having docks or port facilities.
- any place of shelter or refuge: The old inn was a harbor for tired travelers.
- to give shelter to;
offer refuge to: They harbored the refugees who streamed across the borders.
- to conceal;
hide: to harbor fugitives.
- to keep or hold in the mind;
entertain: to harbor suspicion.
- to house or contain.
- to shelter (a vessel), as in a harbor.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] harbour. har′bor•er, n.
- (of a vessel) to take shelter in a harbor.
Breezebreeze1 (brēz),USA pronunciation n., v., breezed, breez•ing.
- a wind or current of air, esp. a light or moderate one.
- a wind of 4–31 mph (2–14 m/sec).
- an easy task;
something done or carried on without difficulty: Finding people to join in the adventure was a breeze.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]a disturbance or quarrel.
- shoot or bat the breeze, [Slang.]
- to converse aimlessly;
- to talk nonsense or exaggerate the truth: He likes to shoot the breeze, so don't take everything he says seriously.
- (of the wind) to blow a breeze (usually used impersonally with it as subject): It breezed from the west all day.
- to move in a self-confident or jaunty manner: She breezed up to the police officer and asked for directions.
- to proceed quickly and easily;
move rapidly without intense effort (often fol. by along, into, or through): He breezed through the task. The car breezed along the highway.
- to cause to move in an easy or effortless manner, esp. at less than full speed: The boy breezed the horse around the track.
- breeze in, [Slang.]
- to win effortlessly: He breezed in with an election plurality of 200,000.
- Also, breeze into or out. to move or act with a casual or careless attitude: He breezed out without paying attention to anyone.
- breeze up, Atlantic States. to become windy.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Hi there, this post is about Harbor Breeze Riverview 36-in White Ceiling Fan. View Larger . ( 36 In Ceiling Fan #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 864 x 864. It's file size is only 23 KB. Wether You want to download This photo to Your PC, you can Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: 36 In Ceiling Fan.
In case your Harbor Breeze Riverview 36-in White Ceiling Fan. View Larger . ( 36 In Ceiling Fan #1) feels claustrophobic due to the lack of lighting entering the home, it needs great lighting for your stunning residence. The room light is one of the ways that are effortless to make your house that is modest feel larger. In preparing the home decoration this needs to be performed. Due to the light to be outlined this time around is natural light from the sunlight, not the inside lighting which we reviewed time ago.
The ideal Harbor Breeze Riverview 36-in White Ceiling Fan. View Larger . ( 36 In Ceiling Fan #1) at its key must be fair. The illumination must not poor or too dazzling. You'll find three issues you should consider before building light natural light that we will access a home inside could from surrounding windows overhead, or it may be from the room close to your kitchen, bedroom, or livingroom.
One in building a residence of the essential components that must be deemed will be the light. Appropriate layout of sunshine can also be able to create a comfy appearance together with enhance the search of the home, besides performing illuminate the area at the relocate its time.