Leather 5-Speed Gear Shift Knob Cover Fit Peugeot 307 406 605 Citroen C2 C4 ( Leather Shift Knob Cover #5) Pictures Album
Leatherleath•er (leᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the skin of an animal, with the hair removed, prepared for use by tanning or a similar process designed to preserve it against decay and make it pliable or supple when dry.
- an article made of this material.
- See stirrup leather.
- pertaining to, made of, or resembling leather: leather processing; leather upholstery.
- catering to or patronized by customers who typically wear leather clothing, often as a means of signaling interest in or preference for sadomasochistic sexual activity.
- to cover or furnish with leather.
- [Informal.]to beat with a leather strap.
Shiftshift (shift),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to put (something) aside and replace it by another or others;
change or exchange: to shift friends; to shift ideas.
- to transfer from one place, position, person, etc., to another: to shift the blame onto someone else.
- to change (gears) from one ratio or arrangement to another.
- to change in a systematic way, esp. phonetically.
- shift gears. See gear (def. 11).
- to move from one place, position, direction, etc., to another.
- to manage to get along or succeed by oneself.
- to get along by indirect methods;
use any expediency, trick, or evasion to get along or succeed: He shifted through life.
- to change gears in driving an automobile.
- to undergo a systematic, esp. phonetic, change.
- to press a shift key, as on a typewriter keyboard.
- [Archaic.]to change one's clothes.
- a change or transfer from one place, position, direction, person, etc., to another: a shift in the wind.
- a person's scheduled period of work, esp. the portion of the day scheduled as a day's work when a shop, service, office, or industry operates continuously during both the day and night: She prefers the morning shift.
- a group of workers scheduled to work during such a period: The night shift reported.
- [Baseball.]a notable repositioning by several fielders to the left or the right of their normal playing position, an occasional strategy against batters who usually hit the ball to the same side of the field.
- a gearshift.
- a straight, loose-fitting dress worn with or without a belt.
- a woman's chemise or slip.
- [Football.]a lateral or backward movement from one position to another, usually by two or more offensive players just before the ball is put into play.
- a dislocation of a seam or stratum;
- a change in the position of the left hand on the fingerboard in playing a stringed instrument.
- a change or system of parallel changes that affects the sound structure of a language, as the series of related changes in the English vowel system from Middle English to Modern English.
- a change in the meaning or use of a word. Cf. functional shift.
- an expedient;
- an evasion, artifice, or trick.
- change or substitution.
- [Bridge.]See shift bid.
- (in crop rotation)
- any of successive crops.
- the tract of land used.
- an act or instance of using the shift key, as on a typewriter keyboard.
Knobknob (nob),USA pronunciation n., v., knobbed, knob•bing.
- a projecting part, usually rounded, forming the handle of a door, drawer, or the like.
- a rounded lump or protuberance on the surface or at the end of something, as a knot on a tree trunk.
- an ornamental boss, as of carved work.
- a rounded hill, mountain, or elevation on a ridge.
- to produce a knob on.
- to furnish with a knob.
- (in stone cutting) to knock off (excess stone) preparatory to dressing;
Covercov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Hi peoples, this photo is about Leather 5-Speed Gear Shift Knob Cover Fit Peugeot 307 406 605 Citroen C2 C4 ( Leather Shift Knob Cover #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 576 x 576. This attachment's file size is just 20 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Leather Shift Knob Cover.
While Leather 5-Speed Gear Shift Knob Cover Fit Peugeot 307 406 605 Citroen C2 C4 ( Leather Shift Knob Cover #5) which might be vulnerable to mildew and mold, there are various paint available which contain ides. Nonetheless, typically, coloring produced designed for the bathroom is ample. Make certain the location about wall or the roof that is frequently included in the gear should be tightly-closed whilst to not peel. Remember, it's more straightforward to stop the problem's cause than to include it. Some opportunities the conduit, are more prone to trigger troubles in time. They ought to quickly do caulking to avoid injury later. Baseboard is another place that has a tendency to crash paint.
Make certain the blobs don't eliminate properly. Sand all areas to offer a good foundation for applying colour. After priming, join ought to be reclaimed prior to the last layer.
Before using tub or the shower, wait several days for that fresh Leather 5-Speed Gear Shift Knob Cover Fit Peugeot 307 406 605 Citroen C2 C4 ( Leather Shift Knob Cover #5) to become regulated completely. Also to reduce damage's threat, always be certain to use the ventilator, and abandon the doorway available once the bathroom isn't used.