Nursingnurse (nûrs),USA pronunciation n., v., nursed, nurs•ing.
- a person formally educated and trained in the care of the sick or infirm. Cf. nurse-midwife, nurse-practitioner, physician's assistant, practical nurse, registered nurse.
- a woman who has the general care of a child or children;
- a woman employed to suckle an infant;
- any fostering agency or influence.
- [Entomol.]a worker that attends the young in a colony of social insects.
- [Billiards.]the act of maintaining the position of billiard balls in preparation for a carom.
- to tend or minister to in sickness, infirmity, etc.
- to try to cure (an ailment) by taking care of oneself: to nurse a cold.
- to look after carefully so as to promote growth, development, etc.;
cherish: to nurse one's meager talents.
- to treat or handle with adroit care in order to further one's own interests: to nurse one's nest egg.
- to use, consume, or dispense very slowly or carefully: He nursed the one drink all evening.
- to keep steadily in mind or memory: He nursed a grudge against me all the rest of his life.
- to suckle (an infant).
- to feed and tend in infancy.
- to bring up, train, or nurture.
- to clasp or handle carefully or fondly: to nurse a plate of food on one's lap.
- [Billiards.]to maintain the position of (billiard balls) for a series of caroms.
- to suckle a child, esp. one's own.
- (of a child) to suckle: The child did not nurse after he was three months old.
- to act as nurse;
tend the sick or infirm.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Jobsjob1 ( job),USA pronunciation n., v., jobbed, job•bing, adj.
- a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
- a post of employment;
full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
- anything a person is expected or obliged to do;
responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
- an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
- the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
- the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
- the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
- [Slang.]a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
- a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
- an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
- a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
- do a job on, [Slang.]
- to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly: The thugs did a job on him--he'll be in the hospital for a month.
- to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly;
- on the job, alert;
observant: The cops were on the job and caught them red-handed.
- to work at jobs or odd pieces of work;
work by the piece.
- to do business as a jobber.
- to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
- to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
- to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
- to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
- to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
- to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
- of or for a particular job or transaction.
- bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.
Howdy guys, this picture is about Nursing Desk Jobs Ayresmarcus ( Nursing Desk Jobs #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 605 x 403. This picture's file size is only 44 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Nursing Desk Jobs.
One of many most typical queries we consult is how do you paint my bathtub counter? The bathrooms therefore are likewise the bathroom's focal-point and have many benefits over time. By painting or remodeling your Nursing Desk Jobs Ayresmarcus ( Nursing Desk Jobs #2), you create a good weekend task, repaint the bathtub mirror with comparable ease and requires just a few nights of work and can deliver life for the aged toilet.
First we need to make toilet cabinet to get this done you will need mild detergent and screwdriver. Utilizing your screwdriver and eliminate all the drawers from your current cupboard. Next grab your sandpaper and a bit of mud all finished from the makeup case. Be sure the sand both edges of the toilet door. Once you have concluded sanding the door, somewhat wash the entire bathroom with gentle soap.
Work with a top quality primer to let the Nursing Desk Jobs t's outside floor consult with your equipment shop that is local to have the correct primer for the unique task. Allow primer dry before trying to paint your bathroom counter. Recording from all edges around your bathroom vanity to not get paint in your surfaces or floors.
It really is time for you to paint your showcase first mixing the color until it opens. Next utilize roller or a wash to uniformly cover the lightweight color onto all materials of the restroom dresser. Simpler to use some light coats than to darken the task with one-layer of paint. Permit to dry for hours that are a number of or overnight reinstall the second and / or third color layers.
We have now decorated back the dressing table covering the bathroom flooring that touches wall or the nearby floor, updating knobs and all gates, and reinserting all of the accessories that were released during this process. Now's a good time if it is not put precisely to adjust the doorway to ensure that little change for making the positioning of fresh screws to shut the doorway uniformly.
With the addition of fresh calls towards the kitchen and wardrobe opportunities another way to tidy-up your outdated bathroom is. Likewise replacing the sink with a new and much more modern style can also help update your previous Nursing Desk Jobs Ayresmarcus ( Nursing Desk Jobs #2).