9 images of Pair Of French Leather And Chrome Mid-Century Sling Chairs 1 (marvelous Leather Sling Chairs #2)
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Leatherleath•er (leᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the skin of an animal, with the hair removed, prepared for use by tanning or a similar process designed to preserve it against decay and make it pliable or supple when dry.
- an article made of this material.
- See stirrup leather.
- pertaining to, made of, or resembling leather: leather processing; leather upholstery.
- catering to or patronized by customers who typically wear leather clothing, often as a means of signaling interest in or preference for sadomasochistic sexual activity.
- to cover or furnish with leather.
- [Informal.]to beat with a leather strap.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Chromechrome (krōm),USA pronunciation n., v., chromed, chrom•ing.
- chromium-plated or other bright metallic trim, as on an automobile.
- (of dyeing) the dichromate of potassium or sodium.
- a positive color transparency;
- (of dyeing) to subject to a bath of dichromate of potassium or sodium.
- to plate (metal) with a compound of chromium.
- to treat or tan (a hide or leather) with a chromium compound.
Slingsling1 (sling),USA pronunciation n., v., slung, sling•ing.
- a device for hurling stones or other missiles that consists, typically, of a short strap with a long string at each end and that is operated by placing the missile in the strap, and, holding the ends of the strings in one hand, whirling the instrument around in a circle and releasing one of the strings to discharge the missile.
- a slingshot.
- a bandage used to suspend or support an injured part of the body, commonly a bandage suspended from the neck to support an injured arm or hand.
- a strap, band, or the like, forming a loop by which something is suspended or carried, as a strap attached to a rifle and passed over the shoulder.
- an act or instance of slinging.
- a rope, chain, net, etc., for hoisting freight or for holding it while being hoisted.
- a chain for supporting a hoisting yard.
- slings, the area of a hoisting yard to which such chains are attached;
the middle of a hoisting yard.
- to throw, cast, or hurl;
fling, as from the hand.
- to place in or secure with a sling to raise or lower.
- to raise, lower, etc., by such means.
- to hang by a sling or place so as to swing loosely: to sling a rifle over one's shoulder.
- to suspend: to sling a hammock between two trees.
- sling hash, [Slang.]to work as a waiter or waitress, esp. at a lunch counter or cheap restaurant.
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Hello folks, this photo is about Pair Of French Leather And Chrome Mid-Century Sling Chairs 1 (marvelous Leather Sling Chairs #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 745 x 745. This post's file size is just 39 KB. If You desired to download This attachment to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Leather Sling Chairs.
The home often has its own persona. Similarly with cottages or the pad are situated in the UK. Do not wish to change the composition of the building is toomuch, Leather Sling Chairs types take on conventional pad.
Never questioned a result, attractive! To be able to maintain the building's persona, the developer Alex Saint of Kitchen Architecture putting a kitchen design independent of the principal building. The effect? Stunning! Yes, a bungalow operating out of Chelshire, the UK will be the building under consideration.
The bungalow was built in the 18th-century and it is today past the stage of reconstruction. In the place of trying to imitate the type of the bungalow, Alex Saint decided to assemble one more kitchen style that'll lessen the structural change of the complete villa and keep this house's smoothness.
The kitchen layout a dice of inside the form. The usage of glass listed here is supposed to have the ability to manage the heat. Glass sliding gates may be opened to offer oxygen into the room, while summer happens. For there to be a popular line between the Pair Of French Leather And Chrome Mid-Century Sling Chairs 1 (marvelous Leather Sling Chairs #2) with fresh kitchen, the same material being used by surfaces with the exterior terrace.
Desire to bring the setting is comfortable and comfortable, the furniture comes with a comfortable bright coloring as his finishing. Modern gear and the way much storage is also wonderful kitchen design complements that one. Likewise with up-lighting to illuminate the room at night.
If you like the environment of the warm kitchen as well as tranquil having a minor vintage feel with probably an excellent option for you. To acquire this style you utilize a wooden ground and possibly can make kitchen cabinets that are inexpensive an election that have pattern includes a routine. Using pale colors brown with touches of bright and lumber shades could make supper while in the home with your family will experience warmer.