Pipespipe1 (pīp),USA pronunciation n., v., piped, pip•ing.
- a hollow cylinder of metal, wood, or other material, used for the conveyance of water, gas, steam, petroleum, etc.
- a tube of wood, clay, hard rubber, or other material, with a small bowl at one end, used for smoking tobacco, opium, etc.
- a quantity, as of tobacco, that fills the bowl of such a smoking utensil.
- a tube used as, or to form an essential part of, a musical wind instrument.
- a musical wind instrument consisting of a single tube of straw, reed, wood, or other material, as a flute, clarinet, or oboe.
- one of the wooden or metal tubes from which the tones of an organ are produced.
- a small end-blown flute played with one hand while the other beats a small drum.
- See boatswain's pipe.
- the sound of a boatswain's pipe.
- the call or utterance of a bird, frog, etc.
- pipes, the human vocal cords or the voice, esp. as used in singing.
- Usually, pipes.
- a set of flutes, as a panpipe.
- a tubular organ or passage of a human or animal body, esp. a respiratory passage: to complain of congested pipes.
- any of various tubular or cylindrical objects, parts, or formations, as an eruptive passage of a volcano or geyser.
- a cylindrical vein or body of ore.
- (in South Africa) a vertical, cylindrical matrix, of intrusive igneous origin, in which diamonds are found.
- a depression occurring at the center of the head of an ingot as a result of the tendency of solidification to begin at the bottom and sides of the ingot mold.
- the stem of a plant.
- to play on a pipe.
- to signal, as with a boatswain's pipe.
- to speak in a high-pitched or piercing tone.
- to make or utter a shrill sound like that of a pipe: songbirds piping at dawn.
- to convey by or as by pipes: to pipe water from the lake.
- to supply with pipes.
- to play (music) on a pipe or pipes.
- to summon, order, etc., by sounding the boatswain's pipe or whistle: all hands were piped on deck.
- to bring, lead, etc., by or as by playing on a pipe: to pipe dancers.
- to utter in a shrill tone: to pipe a command.
- to trim or finish with piping, as an article of clothing.
- [Cookery.]to force (dough, frosting, etc.) through a pastry tube onto a baking sheet, cake or pie, etc.
- to convey by an electrical wire or cable: to pipe a signal from the antenna.
- to look at;
notice: Pipe the cat in the hat.
- pipe down, [Slang.]to stop talking;
be quiet: He shouted at us to pipe down.
- pipe up:
- to begin to play (a musical instrument) or to sing.
- to make oneself heard;
speak up, esp. as to assert oneself.
- to increase in velocity, as the wind.
Showershow•er1 (shou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
- Also called show′er bath′. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle(showerhead).
- the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.
- a large supply or quantity: a shower of wealth.
- a party given for a bestowal of presents of a specific kind, esp. such a party for a prospective bride or prospective mother: a linen shower; a baby shower.
- a fall of many objects, as tears, sparks, or missiles.
- See air shower.
- showers, a room or area equipped with several showerheads or stalls for use by a number of people at the same time.
- send to the showers, [Baseball.]
- to replace (a pitcher) during a game, usually because he or she is ineffective: The coach sent him to the showers after he walked three batters in a row.
- to cause (a pitcher) to be replaced in a game, as by getting many hits off him or her;
knock out of the box: Two home runs and a line-drive double sent her to the showers.
- to bestow liberally or lavishly.
- to deluge (a person) with gifts, favors, etc.: She was showered with gifts on her birthday.
- to bathe (oneself ) in a shower bath.
- to rain in a shower.
- to take a shower bath.
Faucetsfau•cet (fô′sit),USA pronunciation n.
- any device for controlling the flow of liquid from a pipe or the like by opening or closing an orifice;
Hello there, this attachment is about Sweat Pipes - Replacing Shower Faucets ( How To Install Shower Pipes #7). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 699 x 479. This image's file size is just 24 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at here: How To Install Shower Pipes.
Sweat Pipes - Replacing Shower Faucets ( How To Install Shower Pipes #7) is not just purposeful add your garden, but additionally raise convenience. Combining substantial yard stand and a yard cans switch into a room foods. Pick a backyard desk neatly by following the guidelines mentioned below. It's vital that you think about the garden search that you would like. Do as being a dining room or you simply need to produce a spot to relax, you want to make use of?
Predicated on your needs, you are able to consider investing in a yard table based to the construction and measurement products. If you use a yard table having its advanced features, then you definitely must spend more time on the maintenance of the desk in the place of savoring your occasion that is comforting. You should buy a desk made-of material, teak or firwood much maintenance does not be required by that.
The development of synthetic rattan furniture items along with an extensive choice of wicker furniture design class offers the mobility to find the ideal furniture fills the inside room your house.
Belgium is the planet's largest cane company. Rattan mature and disperse in certain locations, such as Kalimantan Sumatra, Sulawesi Tenggara. Rattan material, the fresh material to remain home furniture including racks, tables, seats and partitions might be employed inside the usage of space. Besides product using a combination of bamboo cane can be an important aspect in residential architecture bamboo's inner.
Verify each link Sweat Pipes - Replacing Shower Faucets ( How To Install Shower Pipes #7) carefully whether there's cracked or a ruined. As well as wooden furniture furniture even offers a weakness against mites that need to become provided anti- coating that is termite. Along with furniture from natural rattan, there's also additional alternative may be the artificial rattan furniture-made of polyethylene, has a weight that is lighter, resistant to termites and haven't any connection scarves.
It is possible to extend living of one's backyard desk by keeping them when not inuse in a location that's protected. You are able to put it in-use while in the basement or storage when not. Thinking about the quality of the Sweat Pipes - Replacing Shower Faucets ( How To Install Shower Pipes #7) that is purchased. Take a look at the materials not according to pricey cheapness yard table and found in the produce of garden table. This guarantees furniture for your backyard lasts longer than expected a seed that long segmented, increases, and has thorns.